Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Daily Rant - War Games and Arenas oh my.

Ihasfury watching his friends play Arenas and War Games.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to ramble and give everyone a warrior's take on the whole Arenas and War Games as a f2p warrior. Now; in all honesty you are pretty much S.O Fucking L if you aren't paired up with a healer. You as a warrior can put out so much more damage than any class (except hunters). To say I don't find war-games fun is a lie, I do enjoy playing them, but playing them religiously is something I just can't do as a warrior. I would find Arenas and War-Games funner if I was possibly a healer or a different damage dealing class that isn't Over Played... Perhaps I'll take a look at mage and see what I can do with them. I don't know at the moment lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment