Friday, August 12, 2011

Its here! Its here! ITS FINALLY HERE


Greetings and salutations! Today we take a look at the biggest event that is going on within the next 2 - 3 days. AB Weekend! Win or Lose, you should be queing this rather than WSG. You gain so much more honor than you would with farming the graveyard like some alliance and horde members for the honor and lulz factor. At any rate, if you win one of these you get 90 extra honor the first time, and an additional 45 honor for every win after that, if you lose, you always get a bonus of 15. I see no reason why 20s and 24s shouldn't be queing for AB. In short, want your BoAs faster? I did about 3 matches of AB and I hit 1000 honor easily. I am one step closer to those damned BoAs I want. The matches I have been in have been fairly balanced too, not a whole lot of huntards or 24s. Its weird seeing a lack of both of those... /shrug

No comments:

Post a Comment